WWII Logs Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > OSS Application > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the WWII Logs forum.

no logs showing up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ontario_Born Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: no logs showing up
    Posted: 2019-Sep-30 at 23:11
I must've done something wrong. Everything seems to be working ie connected...but none of my matches show up among the missions logged. ???
shogun1953 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shogun1953 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2019-Sep-30 at 23:23
Did you start the OSS software first and let it open War Thunder?
Ontario_Born View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ontario_Born Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2019-Sep-30 at 23:43
Yes. Does logging on through Steam make a difference ? I dont /wont make a Gaijin account.Thanks for replying btw...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ontario_Born Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2019-Sep-30 at 23:44
Sorry didnt read your post fully. I guess not since I use Steam login to WT. Too bad...I think this website is great.
shogun1953 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shogun1953 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2019-Oct-01 at 01:38
I don't think it matters if you use steam. 
Sidiros could tell you more about that.
Maybe one of the others that use this software could help you more, Ill check with them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ontario_Born Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2019-Oct-01 at 05:44
Understood. Thank you.
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2019-Oct-10 at 17:29

I apologize for the late response.

It doesn't need to start with War Thunder and it shouldn't matter if you start with Steam.   If it's not capturing data it probably doesn't have the right IP address of the host computer.   127.0.0.1 is the loop back and should work in general.

If it is not uploading and is capturing data locally;   your user name is probably not being found in the match or it is not capturing the full match.    The OSS User must match your War Thunder player name and it must capture the full match to upload.

Thanks,
Sidiros

Edited by Sidiros - 2019-Oct-10 at 17:30
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic