Forum Home Forum Home > OSS Application > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the WWII Logs forum.

OSS Update to 1.0.1.2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OSS Update to 1.0.1.2
    Posted: 2016-Apr-08 at 17:21
With this version you can run OSS from another PC.      There is an IP address field in the settings to set for the PC to be monitored.

Also,  live Mission stat monitoring with Chat within the OSS App itself...    If you have another monitor there is some good stuff to be seen.    :) 

Your Personal Victories, Defeats, and other player stats with a live feed as the Mission progresses.     The Friendly team is compiled strictly on Team chat, so be talkative for best results!   

Let me know what you think and update should be this evening.

Edited by Sidiros - 2016-Apr-08 at 19:38
Lord_of_Sofa View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord_of_Sofa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-09 at 14:00
For me it crashes as soon as the first mission data is received 
KillerAce4 View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerAce4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-10 at 02:39
It is no longer uploading the mission after it is finished.  Checked Norton and it is allowed to communicate with the internet.
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-10 at 15:56
Originally posted by Lord_of_Sofa Lord_of_Sofa wrote:

For me it crashes as soon as the first mission data is received 

Hmm,  can you try to uninstall from programs, then reinstall?
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-10 at 15:58
Originally posted by KillerAce4 KillerAce4 wrote:

It is no longer uploading the mission after it is finished.  Checked Norton and it is allowed to communicate with the internet.

Is it monitoring when you go into a mission?   On the settings tab it should move into Observing mission.     If it is not doing that it probably is not detecting War Thunder running through the http port.    Try going into the IP address setting and updating it to either 127.0.0.1 (the loop back) saving and clicking the monitor.

Let me know if that resolves it.   

Thinking back after I updated it didn't monitor at first and I went into the IP and it started working.    I'll do some testing to see if that default value is incorrect.
KillerAce4 View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KillerAce4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-10 at 17:36
I had uninstalled and reinstalled it.

I tried it and it would crash after the mission was done.

Went and entered the IP address, even though it shows that it is 127.0.0.1 already.  After I reentered the IP address (exact same as one showing), it worked fine.
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-10 at 19:13
Originally posted by KillerAce4 KillerAce4 wrote:

I had uninstalled and reinstalled it.

I tried it and it would crash after the mission was done.

Went and entered the IP address, even though it shows that it is 127.0.0.1 already.  After I reentered the IP address (exact same as one showing), it worked fine.

Woot!

That is the source of it terminating also.   It waits for War Thunder and if it doesn't detect it in roughly 5 minutes it will auto terminate.

The default IP isn't saved appropriately.   Editing the field and resaving will resolve.

Edited by Sidiros - 2016-Apr-10 at 19:15
Lord_of_Sofa View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lord_of_Sofa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-10 at 22:26
reinstalling solved the issue 
Okkie_ View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okkie_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-24 at 18:28
Tried reinstalling, tried editing the field. Reinstalling gave no joy, editing the field works sometimes. The program itself works great, really nice work there. Now it would be great if I can send in all of the approximately 10 missions a day I play.
I trust the issue will be fixed. Feels like a small thing compared to all the hard work that must have gone into programming all this.
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-25 at 12:59
Originally posted by Okkie_ Okkie_ wrote:

Tried reinstalling, tried editing the field. Reinstalling gave no joy, editing the field works sometimes. The program itself works great, really nice work there. Now it would be great if I can send in all of the approximately 10 missions a day I play.
I trust the issue will be fixed. Feels like a small thing compared to all the hard work that must have gone into programming all this.

What is it doing?   Is it crashing?

Are you possibly exiting out of the Mission before it is over?    By design it will only upload if you finish the mission and get the final results.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic