Forum Home Forum Home > OSS Application > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the WWII Logs forum.

OSS Update to 1.0.1.2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okkie_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-25 at 14:09
It simply stops working. When I ALt-tab after the mission has finished, all results are shown and when back in the main screen of WT, the program seems to have stopped. Not every time though.
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-25 at 15:34
Originally posted by Okkie_ Okkie_ wrote:

It simply stops working. When I ALt-tab after the mission has finished, all results are shown and when back in the main screen of WT, the program seems to have stopped. Not every time though.

Hmmm,   I'll put in some debug logging for the next version to try and catch it.     It's been pretty stable for me and I wasn't aware of the issue.

Thanks, Okkie.
KillerAce4 View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerAce4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-26 at 01:57
Every time the launcher updates it seems to have issues for me.
zinzmi View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zinzmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-26 at 09:34
yeah it is pretty unstable for me aswell.
the logger seems to crash randomly
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-26 at 15:09
Originally posted by KillerAce4 KillerAce4 wrote:

Yeah, the last update sucked for that.   It seems click once has issues at times that a reinstall corrects, but the last update with the IP sucked.   I apologize for that.   I should have caught that.
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-26 at 15:11
Originally posted by zinzmi zinzmi wrote:

I'll try to get an update out this week to both turn off the live feed and to put in more logging.    I haven't had a crash on mine, but there is something probably going on there I would imagine if this is new behavior since the last update.

Did it crash randomly before then?    Also, is there any commonalities for when it crashes?
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerAce4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-27 at 09:47
Originally posted by Sidiros Sidiros wrote:

Originally posted by zinzmi zinzmi wrote:

I'll try to get an update out this week to both turn off the live feed and to put in more logging.    I haven't had a crash on mine, but there is something probably going on there I would imagine if this is new behavior since the last update.

Did it crash randomly before then?    Also, is there any commonalities for when it crashes?

I meant that when the War Thunder launcher updates (automatic restart of the launcher) it seems to crash the logger.  But it does not do that right away, but when you are in your first mission.
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerAce4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-27 at 09:50
Wrong quote in previous message, sorry.

Originally posted by Sidiros Sidiros wrote:

Originally posted by KillerAce4 KillerAce4 wrote:

Yeah, the last update sucked for that.   It seems click once has issues at times that a reinstall corrects, but the last update with the IP sucked.   I apologize for that.   I should have caught that.
gundam226 View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gundam226 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-Apr-30 at 01:20
hey, my oss right now is not recording any of my games right now, what's up with that?

Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2016-May-01 at 15:24
Originally posted by gundam226 gundam226 wrote:

hey, my oss right now is not recording any of my games right now, what's up with that?

It is most likely the IP address.     Edit it,then save,and it should start recording again. 

After the update the IP address didn't carry over correctly.   

I believe I have tracked down the crashing bug also..  Still working on it and should have an update in the next day or so.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic