Forum Home Forum Home > OSS Application > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the WWII Logs forum.

OSS Update to 1.0.1.5 and 1.0.1.6

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OSS Update to 1.0.1.5 and 1.0.1.6
    Posted: 2016-Dec-30 at 08:03
I have just been on a roll with this application lately and 1.0.1.5 has a lot of bells and whistles.   The ground work was laid with 1.0.1.4 and here the first part of the pay off.

• History viewing.    Your Mission stats are stored as an xml file and the App will read that and display the mission stats without the website.   I'll upload full missions as always; however, now the App will store partial missions are viewable in the App.

• By clicking on a past mission it will load a summary into the History Tab.    You can get further detail by clicking on the Load Mission button.    This will load the full mission into both the Mission Detail and Mission HUD tabs.   You will only be able to load a mission while in between battles as it uses the same detail and HUD tabs.

• This brings me to the KillCam.    It's disabled by default; however, if you want it to capture a small screenshot with each kill just enable it in settings.  It also supports multiple monitors if you are monitor junky like myself.

These screenshots are then viewable by the link in settings or through loading a Mission from the History tab.  Once loaded you can click on the Map to cycle through your kills.

• Then finally the Adversaries tab.    This records players you have multiple encounters with and keeps a running total of your competition.  There is also a note field that you can add information too.   It will purge itself based on the limit you set in the Settings screen.    If that limit isn't met; it will purge them from your list every mission completion.

I've been playing around with the limit.  Lowing it for a play session, then upping it back up after I'm done for the day to purge low encounters. 

As always,  OSS will only open when you start it, will start up WT if not running, then close when WT closes.

I hope everyone likes the improvements and on to 1.1.0.0.     I'm shooting for making the Map dynamic during play,  Adversary notifications, and live hud for Aircraft speed, etc.

S!

UPDATE to 1.0.1.6

• Fixed issue with KillCam folder creation.   If a Kill shot was never recorded it would cause a crash if the History was Loaded or Setting KillShot path was clicked due to the folder not being created yet.    1.0.1.6 resolves this issue.

Edited by Sidiros - 2017-Jan-25 at 22:10
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic