Forum Home Forum Home > OSS Application > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the WWII Logs forum.

OSS Update to 1.2.0.2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zinzmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Jan-15 at 14:27
it is working for me now. thanks
Yukari___Akiyama View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yukari___Akiyama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Jan-17 at 17:34
glad to see this is up and running again it seems, will have to start logging data again
DeKrieg View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeKrieg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Feb-14 at 22:12
For some reason the kill cam takes a picture of my desktop and not ingame.

Any idea why?

I tried setting it to 11. I only have the one monitor plugged in and  my htc vive but the vive is off. Still only snaps the desktop

Edited by DeKrieg - 2017-Feb-14 at 22:16
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Feb-14 at 22:40
Originally posted by DeKrieg DeKrieg wrote:

For some reason the kill cam takes a picture of my desktop and not ingame.

Any idea why?

I tried setting it to 11. I only have the one monitor plugged in and  my htc vive but the vive is off. Still only snaps the desktop

11 should get all usable monitors and label them in the file name when you get a kill.   If it is not picking it up at all then something must be different with the Vive.     (btw, so jealous... )    You have to run a game with it set to 11 for it to work though.   I should have put a test button in there instead...   /sigh.

I wonder if it is still showing as connected in the display panel.    I have my TV connected as a third and that will throw off my monitor sequence if I reboot and never turn it on.

DeKrieg View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeKrieg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Feb-14 at 23:27
maybe I just need to restart the computer or something. I'll keep an eye on it.

Also the new setup is proving very popular and interesting for squadron battles. the AOD clan has taken an interest.
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Feb-14 at 23:58

maybe I just need to restart the computer or something. I'll keep an eye on it.

Also the new setup is proving very popular and interesting for squadron battles. the AOD clan has taken an interest.

Let me know how it goes and if there is anything that would be useful for clans let me know and I'll see what I can do.
DeKrieg View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeKrieg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Feb-18 at 02:07
sadly restarting didnt fix anything. Cant work out why its not paying attention to war thunder.

Do I need to play the game in windowed fullscreen or something?

Anything I can do to help figure out the cause?
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Feb-18 at 05:08

sadly restarting didnt fix anything. Cant work out why its not paying attention to war thunder.

Do I need to play the game in windowed fullscreen or something?

Anything I can do to help figure out the cause?

Yep, that's it..   Just verified.   If you are playing in Fullscreen it will get the desktop.   The way it is written it needs to be fullscreen window or window.    I'll have to look into why that is and how to work around.
DeKrieg View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeKrieg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Feb-18 at 23:21
ahh ok. if its a simple fix in an upcoming patch to account for fullscreen that would be awesome fullscreen window tends to hurt my response times a small bit (see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc28SH2ESA4)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic