Forum Home Forum Home > OSS Application > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the WWII Logs forum.

OSS update to 1.3.5.2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OSS update to 1.3.5.2
    Posted: 2017-Oct-25 at 14:32
In this update we have....

• Captured vehicles naming convention improvements.    
In previous versions the app couldn't match the special characters used; however, the website would match them up.   The App now should match the new names.  

Over the next few days/weeks I'll move the old vehicle stats over to the new names as they are identified.  

• Voice notifications.    
A new checkbox that will show in the settings screen that enables windows voice notifications.    This includes options for Adversary notifications along with Camping notifications.

Adversary will let you know when someone is in the same match and show up on your adversary list.   "Sidiros is in the Area."

Camping notifications will let you know if someone losses a ground vehicle by another ground vehicle within 1 minute of their last loss.   This only will trigger for Ground modes.    "Sidiros was Ambushed near spawn by a Panzer IV Ausf G."

• Camping status indicator
In the HUD page the status of the player will display "*CAMPING*" when they've been met the criteria of destroying a Ground player that had already died within a minute with another ground vehicle .     That camping status indicator will remain until they lose their current active vehicle.

• Performance increase while monitoring. 
OSS Screen refresh is drastically reduced and much better.

• Automatically generated Player links to War Thunder and Thunderskill.
In the Player Hud when clicking on players it will display links to both Thunderskill and War Thunder for that player selected.    It then will open up a browser to that player's stats for the given website.

Edited by Sidiros - 2017-Oct-25 at 15:05
*Maj_Fox View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Maj_Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Nov-05 at 21:02
Hi.

Played my first 4 French planes in AB today and in all 4 I got a "parameter not valid" message.

Happens near the start of the game. 

Cheers

Edited by *Maj_Fox - 2017-Nov-05 at 22:06
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Nov-06 at 00:41
Originally posted by *Maj_Fox *Maj_Fox wrote:

Hi.

Played my first 4 French planes in AB today and in all 4 I got a "parameter not valid" message.

Happens near the start of the game. 

Cheers

Hi Maj!

Did it capture the error in C:\programdata\oss4warthunder\logs?

I'll look into it this week and try tracking it down.

Thanks,
Sid
*Maj_Fox View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Maj_Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Nov-06 at 21:10
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<Error xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<Message>Parameter is not valid.</Message>

<Source>System.Drawing</Source>

<Routine>updateMSKillEntry</Routine>

</Error>

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Edited by *Maj_Fox - 2017-Nov-06 at 21:13
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Nov-07 at 13:24
Originally posted by *Maj_Fox *Maj_Fox wrote:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<Error xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<Message>Parameter is not valid.</Message>

<Source>System.Drawing</Source>

<Routine>updateMSKillEntry</Routine>

</Error>

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Thanks Maj!

I found it last night and it is missing the French flag. I have a new build and once I am finished testing tonight, I will update.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic