Forum Home Forum Home > OSS Application > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the WWII Logs forum.

OSS update to 1.3.5.4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OSS update to 1.3.5.4
    Posted: 2017-Nov-10 at 14:00
This has two bug fixes in it.

• Replay handling improved.

I found the cause of replays uploading occasionally and this should resolve it.  

• Remote Mode monitor handling improved.
Resolved issue with Remote mode and manual stopping of the Monitor prior to the first match.  
  • Added Link to WWIILogs Mission summary on History Tab
  • Added Logic to delete duplicate Adversary entries upon update.

After testing today this should be available late tonight.

Edited by Sidiros - 2017-Nov-10 at 19:53
Verv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Verv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Nov-11 at 01:57
Hey guys, I really, really love the tracker that you have made and am very thankful for it. 

It seems to be that the most recent update has made low ranking Arcade Battle logs always show up as 'unknown' and never be fully processed. Perhaps you are already aware of the problem, but I thought that I would just share this with you. 
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Nov-11 at 02:19
Originally posted by Verv Verv wrote:

Hey guys, I really, really love the tracker that you have made and am very thankful for it. 

It seems to be that the most recent update has made low ranking Arcade Battle logs always show up as 'unknown' and never be fully processed. Perhaps you are already aware of the problem, but I thought that I would just share this with you. 

Glad you like it Verv!

if it is showing up as unknown something is failing on the upload.   Does everything show correct in the client itself?

I'm about ready to do some testing prior to updating to 1.3.5.4.   I'll run low BR Arcade Tank and Air to test.   I wonder if your client didn't update.   In settings does it say 1.3.5.3?    If not the webservice is currently set to reject it and that's why you are getting unknown.

edit-  I think It's in the webservice and has been going on for some time.    I'll try and track it down tonight.

Edited by Sidiros - 2017-Nov-11 at 02:40
Verv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Verv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Nov-11 at 09:46
You know what, I think that I just updated it & it started to work. I had thought that I had completed the update earlier but when I logged in it updated and the problem has since disappeared. 

I hope that I did not cause you any extra work or stress because of my silly oversight. 
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Nov-11 at 14:16
Originally posted by Verv Verv wrote:

You know what, I think that I just updated it & it started to work. I had thought that I had completed the update earlier but when I logged in it updated and the problem has since disappeared. 

I hope that I did not cause you any extra work or stress because of my silly oversight. 

Quite the opposite! You helped me track down a bug in the webservice and I fixed it on the server last night prior to updating to 1.3.5.4.

Thanks for the help tracking it down!

If you have another failure "unknown;" please, let me know.
*Maj_Fox View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Maj_Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Nov-16 at 22:24
PS4 Update: All seems to be working great, thanks.

Also, 

4.)   Added Voice notification for Camping when a Ground vehicle is killed by another Ground Vehicle within 60 seconds of it's last death. (Ground modes)

"JohnDoe is fighting near spawn with a Panzer IV Ausf H."

Love this.

Cheers
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Nov-16 at 23:04
Originally posted by *Maj_Fox *Maj_Fox wrote:

PS4 Update: All seems to be working great, thanks.

Also, 

4.)   Added Voice notification for Camping when a Ground vehicle is killed by another Ground Vehicle within 60 seconds of it's last death. (Ground modes)

"JohnDoe is fighting near spawn with a Panzer IV Ausf H."

Love this.

Cheers

I'm really digging this as well.

I'll add it to Air in the next version with a check box along with interval adjustments for both.   The 60 seconds seemed to be too much for Arcade with that faster game play.

I don't plan on updating for another month or so though unless some bug shows up.

Rote_Eule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rote_Eule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Nov-23 at 10:25
Hi I just locked on this page, 

But the OSS download is not working
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Nov-23 at 12:50
Originally posted by Rote_Eule Rote_Eule wrote:

Hi I just locked on this page, 

But the OSS download is not working

This should allow you to download. http://wwiilogs.com/OSS4WarThunder/publish.htm

Did you log into the forums? It won't generate you a key unless you log into the forums first.
Rote_Eule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rote_Eule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Nov-23 at 20:05
It did work, thx.

I tried it befor and afer my post, so I expect i was locked in ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic