WWII Logs Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > OSS Application > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the WWII Logs forum.

OSS update to 1.3.5.4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rote_Eule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Nov-23 at 21:00

Ok download and remote opening of WT worked.

But the key creation didn´t, or better to say I don´t know where to find it.

Deinstalled the OSS locked off and on the Forum and reinstalled the App.

Still same problem.

Sorry for the retarded question but I´m just an engineer with only basic IT knowledge ;-)

Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Nov-24 at 15:32
Originally posted by Rote_Eule Rote_Eule wrote:

Ok download and remote opening of WT worked.

But the key creation didnt, or better to say I dont know where to find it.

Deinstalled the OSS locked off and on the Forum and reinstalled the App.

Still same problem.

Sorry for the retarded question but Im just an engineer with only basic IT knowledge ;-)

It is at this link http://wwiilogs.com/Register.asp

I will send you a PM with the key also; however, please let me know if the link doesn't work.    You do have to sign into the forums first to set a cookie and it knows who you are though.

S!

[edit- the registration link was broken and it couldn't generate keys.   Thanks for finding this!!!!   Wow...    It's been broken for at least a month.]

Edited by Sidiros - 2017-Nov-24 at 15:51
*Maj_Fox View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Maj_Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Dec-06 at 22:27
Seem to be struggling to get all my games uploaded.

Also: -

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Error xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  <Message>Failed to enable constraints. One or more rows contain values violating non-null, unique, or foreign-key constraints.</Message>
  <Source>System.Data</Source>
  <Routine>loadAdversaries</Routine>
</Error>

Cheers
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Dec-07 at 03:16
Originally posted by *Maj_Fox *Maj_Fox wrote:

Seem to be struggling to get all my games uploaded.

Also: -

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Error xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  <Message>Failed to enable constraints. One or more rows contain values violating non-null, unique, or foreign-key constraints.</Message>
  <Source>System.Data</Source>
  <Routine>loadAdversaries</Routine>
</Error>

Cheers

Gaijin....

It seems every few patches they change the kill feed just enough to throw off the monitor.     It is just compiling match data as it can't tell the match is ended now.      I'll have to figure out another method once again for telling when a match begins and ends.

That's for why it won't upload now and it started about 2 days ago with a WT patch.

As for the error; it looks like your Adversary list is corrupt.   You can edit the file or delete it completely to clear it up.   It's in C:\ProgramData\OSS4WarThunder\Configuration

Just remove the duplicate Player name in the xml file.
*Maj_Fox View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Maj_Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Dec-09 at 18:28
Until you find the kill feed could you add a game over button?

It would also be useful if you have to leave a game early.

Cheers
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Dec-09 at 18:38

Until you find the kill feed could you add a game over button?

It would also be useful if you have to leave a game early.

Cheers

I have some logic in mind; however, this might work also.     I'd have to only activate it with "Disable Uploads" though; otherwise, it could cause other issues with immediately thinking the match is active again and starting another.

I should have a patch tomorrow.    This week has been hectic and I haven't been able to set the time aside to change modify the app, test, and release.

I have a build in testing for other features though and I can't wait to resolve this and get back to work on it.

Thanks for the help and feedback on this.   It's really does help make it a better tool.
*Maj_Fox View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Maj_Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Dec-10 at 23:15
Just a thought.

If you can't detect the end game feed why not use the start of a new game to trigger an upload of the previous game?

Cheers
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Dec-11 at 01:28

Just a thought.

If you can't detect the end game feed why not use the start of a new game to trigger an upload of the previous game?

Cheers

Yep, that is what the new build is doing for incomplete missions.

Been testing today and I should have a new version shortly.

S!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic