Forum Home Forum Home > OSS Application > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the WWII Logs forum.

Session Detail Data

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Maj_Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Session Detail Data
    Posted: 2020-Feb-26 at 18:53
Hi all.

Would it be possible to adjust the Players BR in Ground AB to exclude aircraft BR.

Sometimes it looks like I played an 8.0 BR vehicle in a 7.7 BR match when I only have a 7.0 BR tank line up.

Cheers JTF
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2020-Mar-01 at 19:39
It is excluded; however, one might slip through if there was a new vehicle found and wasn't classified as an aircraft.

If you find one, let us know.
*Maj_Fox View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Maj_Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2020-Mar-03 at 18:05
Will do.

Cheers
*Maj_Fox View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Maj_Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2020-Mar-22 at 17:52
Yer-2 (ACh-30B)

56589Jungle4.7success*Maj_Fox5AB Ground

Is this what you need?

Cheers
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2020-Mar-23 at 14:05
Originally posted by *Maj_Fox *Maj_Fox wrote:

Yer-2 (ACh-30B)

56589Jungle4.7success*Maj_Fox5AB Ground

Is this what you need?

Cheers

This mission is rated at 4.7 with the M6A1, M43, and Hellcat at 4.7BR.  It also ignored multiple higher Aircraft in the mission.     It looks good....   
*Maj_Fox View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Maj_Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2020-Mar-23 at 16:20
I might be misunderstanding then.

My tank BR was 3.7 but I'm showing a BR of 5.0

I think it would be better if my game BR reflected my tank BR.

Cheers
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2020-Mar-23 at 18:16
Originally posted by *Maj_Fox *Maj_Fox wrote:

I might be misunderstanding then.

My tank BR was 3.7 but I'm showing a BR of 5.0

I think it would be better if my game BR reflected my tank BR.

Cheers

The app and site doesn't know what BR's are in your lineup.   It only knows the max BR that was seen spawned in the match(destroying or being destroyed.)  I thought originally about including a "Player BR" and went against doing that due to that limitation and went with "Match BR" as highest rated vehicle found in the match. 

The final calculation is done server side after all the data is in.   That might have shown a higher BR in the app (the 5.0) prior to upload and was corrected down to 4.7 on the site.   I thought that was passed back to the client; however, maybe it doesn't..      I'll have to look into it.

Edited by Sidiros - 2020-Mar-23 at 18:18
*Maj_Fox View Drop Down
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Maj_Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2020-Mar-23 at 18:35
I believe my BR of 5.0 came from the plan I flew. So can we exclude planes from that number so it only puts your highest used ground vehicle?

Cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic