Forum Home Forum Home > WWII Logs > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the WWII Logs forum.

Updating OSS Site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shogun1953 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Updating OSS Site
    Posted: 2018-Apr-22 at 22:44
I'm working on updating all vehicles on the website. Please be patient with me as I work on it.
If you see any mistakes or anything I may have missed, let me know in the forum so I can address it faster. I'm having to go through all vehicles in the game and compare them with what's on the website.
Any help would be appreciated.

shogun 
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2018-Apr-23 at 14:33
Thanks Shogun!

It is quite the task and Gaijin does put out a change list when they do it every 6 months or so there seems to be a major change and occasionally they'll slip one or two with a patch.

The latest change list that I didn't get to is at https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/407594-changes-to-vehicle-battle-ratings-april-2018/
 if you are not familiar with it.
shogun1953 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shogun1953 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2018-Apr-23 at 21:15
Thanks Sidiros, I didn't think to look on the War Thunder forum. That makes it a lot easier.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic