Forum Home Forum Home > OSS Application > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the WWII Logs forum.

Upload

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VETERAN
VETERAN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Maj_Fox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upload
    Posted: 2017-Feb-19 at 23:08
Unable to view a Japanese Bf 109 Air AB game.

Vehicles shows this plane as part of the Japanese tree.

I can view if I search vehicle list but can't see it if I search by AB Air and nation.

Cheers

Edited by *Maj_Fox - 2017-Feb-19 at 23:16
Sidiros View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidiros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2017-Feb-20 at 15:39
Originally posted by *Maj_Fox *Maj_Fox wrote:

Unable to view a Japanese Bf 109 Air AB game.

Vehicles shows this plane as part of the Japanese tree.

I can view if I search vehicle list but can't see it if I search by AB Air and nation.

Cheers

You ran into two different bugs on this one vehicle.    The first on the mission page for the vehicle has to do with some uploads failing.    When this happens there isn't a BR or Nations.   I haven't been able to find out why these are failing as my uploads are fine.   If anyone gets one of these partial uploads; please, email me the Mission XML (daniel.sidiros@gmail.com.)   It will show as "Unknown" for Mission ID and GameType in the History tab on the App.

I fixed it on the mission page though.

The other is due to those special characters.     The captured variants have a special character preceding the designation that throws off the identification process.  The App couldn't figure out which nation you were playing and uploaded it as Unknown.    So it can't link it to that nation.    I'll need to work on fixing that identification in the App.

In the meantime;  if you know the mission numbers that played the Japanese 109,  I can manually fix it in the db.

Thanks for catching these!

Edited by Sidiros - 2017-Feb-20 at 15:40
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic